We can help with your next or first office move. Moving on itself can be extremely stressful but moving an entire office, can be a different type of monster. Luckily
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
At All Around Moving Services Company, Inc., we have years of experience with various type of moves. From small 1 office operation to 150 offices and more. Our comprehensive services offer a range from internal office transfers, cubicle disassembling and reassembling to the relocation of hundreds of employees. That is across town, state, or to an international country.
Our assign movers are experts professionals in the field whom can logistically take care of every aspect of your office moving needs.
Here, at All Around Moving company, we arrange and construct customized an operational schedule for your commercial office move. The estimate and the move proposal will be detailing moving costs, timing, suggest any specialist services that may be required (such cubicles and desks dismantling, carpenter for wood crating, etc.) and other arrangements to make in advance, such elevator reservation and issuing certificate of insurance, etc.
Let us assemble the best skilled and professional local movers for your next commercial office move, here in New York or in Florida.
Our network of managers and commercial office movers, have many years of experience in complex office moving services and other general office moves. Due to this, we have been able to achieve the feat of being the best, skilled & special kind of commercial movers. Every move is coordinated by an experienced personnel and project managers, with having extensive knowledge and whom will oversee each stage of the move. Arranging every aspect of each project, including:
- Moving office file boxes and other commercial packing materials.
- Moving supplies for works of art and other delicate items.
- Special wood crating and storage furniture needs.
- Labeling systems and room planners prepared by trained commercial movers to ensure the accurate relocation of files and furniture.
- Proper insurance arrangements.
For a free quote, please visit this link, or give us a call today and speak to one of our expert move representatives. Call 212-781-4118 in NYC or 305-974-5324 in Miami and visit us online at www.AllaroundMoving.com
Let´s make your Commercial Office Move Eco-Friendly
More New York business owners are looking to incorporate eco-friendly ideas in the work place. New York is ranked #8 and Florida is #14 of the Most Eco-Friendly States according to Wallet Hub. So here are a few ideas:
Use Recycle Plastic Bins instead of Boxes
Reusable bins made of recycled plastic can be used up to 400 times.
Swap out your fillers for biodegradable replacements
Instead of using plastic bubble wrap, foam wrap, or those annoying packing peanuts, choose plain, unprinted newsprint. This is a perfect choice and can be recycled as well. Need an alternative to Bubble Wrap? Invest in Geami Wrap and help the environment!
Reuse and Recycle Moving Boxes
If you chose to use our Full Packing Services, you will have lots of moving boxes. The average moving box can withstand three to ten times before being recycled. If you do need to get rid off them, check first with your staff, or give them away on Craigslist. People are always moving, and saving a little bit of money by getting boxes for free is always a good thing.
When you’re seeking out an NYC Commercial Moving Company, look no further!
If you’re looking to help protect our planet, even just these few small adjustments to your commercial office move would make a huge impact on the environment.
The idea of moving a business from one state or city to another isn’t an innovative idea; however, it is one that has become more popular during the past decade. This has been fueled, in large part, by the recently ended recession.
Miami is a popular destination for businesses with headquarters in large northeast or west coast cities like New York City and San Francisco. The cost of living is also much cheaper.
1. Lower taxes: The primary culprit is almost always taxes. Even something as small as a single percentage point can make a difference for a billion dollar corporation.
2. Lower cost of real estate: The second reason to consider a move is the lower cost of real estate. As mentioned, a move from New York City to Miami could save the average company somewhere around $17 per square foot.
3. Better talent pool: A move may also be beneficial, in part, due to better access to human capital and talent. Many businesses find that local talent is diminishing and want to align themselves with better people.
4. Access to better amenities: The fourth major reason for moving a business across state lines is access to better amenities. For a business currently located in the Midwest, this may look like moving to the East Coast to reduce the overall cost of exporting goods to international markets.
Here´s a New York Time´s Article about how Miami is becoming a great place to live and a better one to relocate your business to.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article.
Give us a call for more information: 305-974-5324 or visit us at http://www.allaroundmoving.com and if you would like to fill up a quote click here