The cost of talent mobility is on the rise. All Around Moving Company´s Mobility and Relocation Services are tailored to your unique corporate household relocation needs.
All Around Moving will assist in managing and coordinating all your relocation needs from beginning to end.
Relocation Programs may vary between individuals or corporation due to size, need or destination.
The key to a successful relocation is finding out the employee’s moving and shipping needs and handling all the details of their future move.
Let All Around Moving Services Company, Inc. plan your next relocation!
Big or Small, We do it all!
For more information about our employee, corporate and office relocation services in New York and beyond, give us a call today and a representative will assist you at 646-723-4084, 212-781-4118, and 305-974-5324.
Visit us at www.AllaroundMoving.com and Take A Load Off!!
Let´s make your Commercial Office Move Eco-Friendly
More New York business owners are looking to incorporate eco-friendly ideas in the work place. New York is ranked #8 and Florida is #14 of the Most Eco-Friendly States according to Wallet Hub. So here are a few ideas:
Use Recycle Plastic Bins instead of Boxes
Reusable bins made of recycled plastic can be used up to 400 times.
Swap out your fillers for biodegradable replacements
Instead of using plastic bubble wrap, foam wrap, or those annoying packing peanuts, choose plain, unprinted newsprint. This is a perfect choice and can be recycled as well. Need an alternative to Bubble Wrap? Invest in Geami Wrap and help the environment!
Reuse and Recycle Moving Boxes
If you chose to use our Full Packing Services, you will have lots of moving boxes. The average moving box can withstand three to ten times before being recycled. If you do need to get rid off them, check first with your staff, or give them away on Craigslist. People are always moving, and saving a little bit of money by getting boxes for free is always a good thing.
When you’re seeking out an NYC Commercial Moving Company, look no further!
If you’re looking to help protect our planet, even just these few small adjustments to your commercial office move would make a huge impact on the environment.
Many companies have entered our industry and only a few can say that they’ve been in business for 10+ year. We are excited to be able to celebrate our 13th year and it’s all because of our AMAZING customers. Without you, none of this would be possible. So we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
The idea of moving a business from one state or city to another isn’t an innovative idea; however, it is one that has become more popular during the past decade. This has been fueled, in large part, by the recently ended recession.
Miami is a popular destination for businesses with headquarters in large northeast or west coast cities like New York City and San Francisco. The cost of living is also much cheaper.
1. Lower taxes: The primary culprit is almost always taxes. Even something as small as a single percentage point can make a difference for a billion dollar corporation.
2. Lower cost of real estate: The second reason to consider a move is the lower cost of real estate. As mentioned, a move from New York City to Miami could save the average company somewhere around $17 per square foot.
3. Better talent pool: A move may also be beneficial, in part, due to better access to human capital and talent. Many businesses find that local talent is diminishing and want to align themselves with better people.
4. Access to better amenities: The fourth major reason for moving a business across state lines is access to better amenities. For a business currently located in the Midwest, this may look like moving to the East Coast to reduce the overall cost of exporting goods to international markets.
Here´s a New York Time´s Article about how Miami is becoming a great place to live and a better one to relocate your business to.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article.
Give us a call for more information: 305-974-5324 or visit us at http://www.allaroundmoving.com and if you would like to fill up a quote click here
When you are planning on moving your office, it’s impossible to know of every single thing that might arise, but you can make your future relocation go as smoothly as possible if you include smart budgeting.
Here are some steps you can take to create a budget that will help with your upcoming move:
- CREATE OR DOWNLOAD A TEMPLATE:
It’s easiest to budget when you have a line-item template to use. It will keep your costs all in one place, where they are easy to access and simple to read. As you plan your office relocation, you’ll want your budget to be accessible because you will consult it often.
- ADD IN YOUR OFFICE MOVERS COST: Get quotes from different moving companies and add the HIGHEST one to your budget.
- ADD EXTRA SERVICES: This expense includes having your professional movers pack your company files, connect and disconnect your computer systems, etc…
- ADD EXTRA CHARGES: This cost includes special transportation (such as trucks with controlled temperatures for transporting sensitive material), certificate of insurance if the building management requires them, moving over a holiday or expediting moves to accommodate a tight schedule.
- ADD EXISTING OFFICE REPAIRS: If your current office has repairs that still need to be taken care of, check your lease to see who covers the costs, whether it’s the tenant or the landlord. If those repairs are your responsibility, add the estimated cost to your budget.
- NEW OFFICE COSTS: This expense includes rent, your security deposit, legal fees, new furniture, building insurance, new phone systems, IT infrastructure, etc…
- ADDITIONAL STAFF HOURS: If some of your staff will be putting in extra time to help with the move, add their overtime to your budget.
- ADVISING FEES: This expense can include office designers, lawyers, general contractors, etc…
- MARKETING COSTS: If you are plan to create new marketing materials to let your customers know about your COMMERCIAL MOVE include those costs on your budget.
- EARLY LEASE TERMINATION PENALTY: If you are terminating your current lease early in order to accommodate your scheduled move, add that fee to your budget.
By closely examining your budget beforehand, your stress will be less as you prepare to relocate to your NEW office. If you’ve planned realistically, your move will feel more like undertaking another business venture rather than facing the unknown without a clue.
Office moving can be a difficult, tiring task, and hiring a moving service company such as All Around Moving, experienced movers for many years, can make your move much easier.
To make your office moving day easy and smooth let All Around Moving Services Company, Inc. plan your next move!
Continue reading Have a plan for your office move