We can help with your next or first office move. Moving on itself can be extremely stressful but moving an entire office, can be a different type of monster. Luckily
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
At All Around Moving Services Company, Inc., we have years of experience with various type of moves. From small 1 office operation to 150 offices and more. Our comprehensive services offer a range from internal office transfers, cubicle disassembling and reassembling to the relocation of hundreds of employees. That is across town, state, or to an international country.
Our assign movers are experts professionals in the field whom can logistically take care of every aspect of your office moving needs.
Here, at All Around Moving company, we arrange and construct customized an operational schedule for your commercial office move. The estimate and the move proposal will be detailing moving costs, timing, suggest any specialist services that may be required (such cubicles and desks dismantling, carpenter for wood crating, etc.) and other arrangements to make in advance, such elevator reservation and issuing certificate of insurance, etc.
Let us assemble the best skilled and professional local movers for your next commercial office move, here in New York or in Florida.
Our network of managers and commercial office movers, have many years of experience in complex office moving services and other general office moves. Due to this, we have been able to achieve the feat of being the best, skilled & special kind of commercial movers. Every move is coordinated by an experienced personnel and project managers, with having extensive knowledge and whom will oversee each stage of the move. Arranging every aspect of each project, including:
- Moving office file boxes and other commercial packing materials.
- Moving supplies for works of art and other delicate items.
- Special wood crating and storage furniture needs.
- Labeling systems and room planners prepared by trained commercial movers to ensure the accurate relocation of files and furniture.
- Proper insurance arrangements.
For a free quote, please visit this link, or give us a call today and speak to one of our expert move representatives. Call 212-781-4118 in NYC or 305-974-5324 in Miami and visit us online at www.AllaroundMoving.com
When you are planning on moving your office, it’s impossible to know of every single thing that might arise, but you can make your future relocation go as smoothly as possible if you include smart budgeting.
Here are some steps you can take to create a budget that will help with your upcoming move:
- CREATE OR DOWNLOAD A TEMPLATE:
It’s easiest to budget when you have a line-item template to use. It will keep your costs all in one place, where they are easy to access and simple to read. As you plan your office relocation, you’ll want your budget to be accessible because you will consult it often.
- ADD IN YOUR OFFICE MOVERS COST: Get quotes from different moving companies and add the HIGHEST one to your budget.
- ADD EXTRA SERVICES: This expense includes having your professional movers pack your company files, connect and disconnect your computer systems, etc…
- ADD EXTRA CHARGES: This cost includes special transportation (such as trucks with controlled temperatures for transporting sensitive material), certificate of insurance if the building management requires them, moving over a holiday or expediting moves to accommodate a tight schedule.
- ADD EXISTING OFFICE REPAIRS: If your current office has repairs that still need to be taken care of, check your lease to see who covers the costs, whether it’s the tenant or the landlord. If those repairs are your responsibility, add the estimated cost to your budget.
- NEW OFFICE COSTS: This expense includes rent, your security deposit, legal fees, new furniture, building insurance, new phone systems, IT infrastructure, etc…
- ADDITIONAL STAFF HOURS: If some of your staff will be putting in extra time to help with the move, add their overtime to your budget.
- ADVISING FEES: This expense can include office designers, lawyers, general contractors, etc…
- MARKETING COSTS: If you are plan to create new marketing materials to let your customers know about your COMMERCIAL MOVE include those costs on your budget.
- EARLY LEASE TERMINATION PENALTY: If you are terminating your current lease early in order to accommodate your scheduled move, add that fee to your budget.
By closely examining your budget beforehand, your stress will be less as you prepare to relocate to your NEW office. If you’ve planned realistically, your move will feel more like undertaking another business venture rather than facing the unknown without a clue.
Office moving can be a difficult, tiring task, and hiring a moving service company such as All Around Moving, experienced movers for many years, can make your move much easier.
To make your office moving day easy and smooth let All Around Moving Services Company, Inc. plan your next move!
Continue reading Have a plan for your office move
Your commercial move doesn’t have to be difficult. With the right amount of organization and the help of All Around Moving Services Company, you’ll be settled in to your new location, up and running and back to work at no time.
Here is a checklist you can follow if you are planning on an upcoming move.
Business Move Checklist
- Select a move committee. This is typically made of representatives from IT, HR, Operations and other interested and qualified people.
- Establish a preliminary relocation budget.
- Determine whether the move warrants hiring a third-party move management consultant. If so, interview and hire third-party partner.
- Coordinate moving of servers with IT provider/support.
- Contact telecommunications/data provider to schedule a cut-over date.
- Contact telephone provider to get new numbers or move existing.
- Order data circuits and/or specialty circuits (check for lead times).
- Order phone lines for elevator, security and any other item that may require a phone line.
- Hire a Moving Services Provider and provide them with the Management´s company information to issue Certificate of Insurance if needed.
- Determine if any equipment requires specialized or approved vendors to move it. This could include copiers, lab equipment, certain electronics or manufacturing equipment.
- Check existing lease for restoration requirements/conditions for returning current space to landlord.
- Reserve the building elevator (existing for move out, new for move in).
- Order keys from the building.
- Contact the building to confirm locations of signage.
- Hire signage vendor to plan, get approval for, and install new signage.
- Obtain a qualified mover by interviewing 2-4 companies, depending on the size of job.
- Order new stationery, business cards and forms.
- Notify your clients of change of address.
- Contact the post office for change of address.
- Contact your bank for change of address.
- Notify vendors of change of address (coffee service, vending machines, etc.).
- Contact the IRS for change of address.
- Change address with any publications that are delivered to office.
- Notify insurance carrier of change of address and new office’s requirements.
- Obtain certificates of insurance for the landlord, and any entities required by the lease.
- Contact the Franchise Tax Board for change of address.
- Contact the Employment Development Department for change of address.
- Contact the Secretary of State for change of address.
2 Months Prior to Move
- Coordinate with IT on server move, desktop, and PBX timelines.
- Assemble ‘Move Team’ with each department having a ‘Move Liaison’.
- Schedule weekly move coordination meetings – prepare and distribute weekly minutes & schedules.
- Review & define areas of responsibility
- Move sequencing/timeline preparation
- Collect all furniture layout plans from employees for their new spaces.
- Common areas (coffee/break rooms, copy rooms, etc.)
- De-installation & installation responsibilities – coordination of timing
- Prepare lab equipment ID matrix of all equipment moving (if applicable) – check/review special equipment installation compatibility/requirements (coordinate with users).
- Develop preliminary move schedule.
Continue reading Business Relocating Checklist